**Download VLC Via UC BROWSER & Win ₹55 PayTM Cash**
**UC BROWSER से VLC डाउनलोड करें और 55 रुपये Paytm Cash कमाएं**
How to use VLC Media Player for transcription in Linux?
No matter whose PC you open, you will surely be able to find this Media Player in there. The reason why this Media Player is so famous is that it is one of the most versatile platforms to watch your media. No matter what format your video or song is in, VLC will help you to view it. You can watch both online as well as offline videos here. The best part about VLC Media Player is that it has a varied number of features, which will help you to figure out and use it in a versatile way making it one of the most immediate crowd pleasers of all time. Did you know you could transcript Linux videos and watch it on VLC?
Prerequisites for This Feature
In order to watch Linux videos on this Media Player or via VLC Media Player, the only prerequisite is that you will have to have VLC downloaded and installed in your PC. You will also need a reliable internet connection for the peaceful streaming of videos so that there is no buffer and disturbance between your favorite shows.
Steps to be followed:
To view Linux videos via this Media Player, you will have to follow some steps. These steps are given below:
- First and foremost, you will have to download all the dependencies requires to view Linux videos Via VLC Media Player.
- Now visit the VLC Media Player, and you will have to check whether the remote control Interface is turned on or not. Now, drop the menu down and simply click on RC following fake TTY and then simply enter home.
- Now type it truancy/VLC.stock, after which you will have to create a directory.
- Visit the menu and open the terminal in the same folder as before.
- Then, copy the file but make sure that it is executable.
- Then, copy it trend to your home directory VLC.
- Now open the keyboard settings on your PC, which should be similar to the documentation.
- There is no need for other functionality when you are transcribing.
- Now save it as ctrl+alt+Shift left.
- Check if it is playing now.
- You can use the same commands in case of other videos too.
These simple steps will allow you to transcribe and watch Linux videos on this Player quite easily.