How to adjust Image settings in VLC Media player?
VLC Media Player is one of the most versatile platforms to play different types of media on your device. This software is supported by a range of accessories, and you can download it in most devices possible. The best part about VLC Media Player is that you can play almost all types of media files here, making it extremely useful for many. However, at times, you may need to change the settings for images to get a clearer picture of what you are looking at. Even while watching videos, you can change the image settings.
There may creep up problems when you are trying to play videos with the image quality. These problems may come in way of viewing good quality videos. This, however, does not happen for all videos; in some formats, this is a widespread problem while, on the other hand, it may become a problem in others. Whether it comes to viewing images or videos, you will be able to change the settings no matter what. Hence, the image settings can be changed very easily. However, you will have to change the parameters following the steps, depending on whether it is on your PC or the Mac. The levels are quite varied for either your Mac or Windows.
For changing the image settings on your windows, you will need to follow these steps:
- Tap on the “extended control panel”.
- Now tap on the “Video” option, and following this, press on “adjust the image.”
- Now, simply tick on the checkbox against the “enable” option and then move to the sider in order to change the settings according to your preferences.
- Here you will be able to change the contrast, hue, saturation, grama, and more.
In order to change the structure and image settings in your Mac on the VLC Media Player, you will have to follow these steps:
- Visit the Menu settings on your software and then tap on “Tools.”
- Now, in the drop-down menu list, select “effects and filters.”
- Now visit the Video effects tab and then move on to the “essential” sub-tab.
- Now check in the CheckBox that reads “image adjust.” Now in order to set the preferred settings, simply move the sliders.
- Now, you can change the hue, brightness, saturation, grama as well as the contrast.
Hence, this is how you can change the settings of your image on VLC very quickly.